Saturday, May 23, 2009

AI a pleasant surprise

15th May 2009 is the day I landed at CST Mumbai. For the first time I travelled through Air India. The main reason for selecting AI is because they allowed 46 kg of check in baggage + 7 kg of cabin baggage.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the flight was packed fully on that day. Eventhough AI doesnot have young female cabin crew the service was good. I do have to accept that the quality of service expected varies with individual. However, from a business point of view the service satisfied the expectation.

Another pleasant surprise was that the flight arrived at mumbai in advance (45 min in advance!!!). This is the first time I experience early arrival. The baggage clearance was good.

I was asked to report regarding H1N1 (swine flu) before enter into my own country.

Finally I am in my home land enjoying independent air and our culture mixed with crowd and pollution.

No comments: