Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Friendship Day

Today is friendship day. I wish happy friendship day to all my friends. A simple search of keyword friendship day throws link www.friendshipday.org. I hope this is the official site related to this friendship day. There are more details available related to friendship day in this site.
  • National Friendship Day is on the first Sunday in August.
  • Women's Friendship Day is on the third Sunday in August
  • International Friendship Month is February
  • Old Friends, New Friends Week is the third week of May

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=mindsoft utilities xp 2008 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg