Saturday, March 13, 2010

Love @ I sight P2

I meet her for the first time in my life. Though I show myself as normal, I feel the nervousness within me. I strive hard not show it outside. I smile at her and say hello how are you. I replies with a default smile. I was not able to speak to her as we were surrounded by the crowd. I was not interested to screen a free romantic show to the crowd. I just shift myself from one person to another in the crowd and waiting for the right time to speak with her. I waited patiently for a long time. I can feel that the tension within the air oozes out. After some time I feel normal again and gain in confidence. I started cracking jokes with the people to be normal. I just started thinking how will she be feeling in this situation. What will she be thinking about. Will she be having the same feeling like me? Is she waiting patiently as I do to have the first talk? Am I falling in love with her in the first meet? Is this the right sensation I interpret? How am I going to tackle this situation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sundar mudiyala.. Yen entha aaraichi.. Cool buddy !! :)

Upandrunning said...

Am I supposed to read it?B coz i dint read it..:)